• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You cannot start Bryce Young again. He is not an NFL player.

3 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

@Icege :50 is the exact throw I’ve been talking about. Again he throws it out of bounds. This should be 6. No excuse

yeah, XL didn't look too bad this weekend.  Agree, that should of been 6. 

• Beer 1
  • The D 1

23 hours ago, Huffgolf30 said:

Dude what's the point of tanking. I have no faith this franchise wouldn't fk up another #1 pick. I would just like to be competitive and maybe God forbid win a game. 

that's the secret we trade the number one pick and get more picks so we have more chances to actually get something right 

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

@Icege :50 is the exact throw I’ve been talking about. Again he throws it out of bounds. This should be 6. No excuse

I was thinking that live, actually a good route by XL and if it's a well thrown ball that's a TD, instead it's just another errant throw 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

23 hours ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

We have to get the stink of losing out of this franchise. If you want players to come here without paying ridiculous $$$, you have to have a good environment. This franchise and it's fanbase are toxic right now. 

Fans are right more than our GMs by a mile. NFL players aren't stupid. If we see it, you damn sure know they do. Bryce needs to be benched for the good of this team, winning be damned.

If he wasn't a 1 overall he'd be cut. AR was my pick, but only with the right coach, one not named Frank. Today, watching him launch a missile off balance was a thing of beauty. 

yea AR would have been a solid pick too. I agree on the culture thing but I just can't see them actually giving up on Bryce after one year and one game. Not saying that Bryce gives us the best chance to win, I don't think he does 

Just now, frankw said:

If we can get him a real QB I think Legette is going to be good for us.

was one of the only positives from the game yesterday in addition to the interior o line playing much better than last year 

• Beer 1

Bryce has been such a hot topic Im just now mentioning I like what I saw from legette yesterday and still stand by the opinion he will be a good player for us.

We should be past the discussion of figuring out playmakers for bryce to saying we need to get a qb in to help the guys we have so we see full potential. 

I'm looking forward to Brooks getting healthy and playin because it looks like RB is a bigger issue than I thought.

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, SOJA said:

was one of the only positives from the game yesterday in addition to the interior o line playing much better than last year 

The OL is absolutely doing work out there plays are available. I never co-signed the endless excuses about last years OL though. Was it bad? Of course. Were there still some solid opportunities that any starting QB worth their salt should be capable of making? Absolutely. Sam Howell was sacked as many times as BY was last year and was 12th in YPG while Bryce was bottom 15. The Commanders shipped his ass out. Meanwhile some people are still making excuses for Young. Wild.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 1

All the receivers to me looked better than last year. Bryce left 150 yds and 14 pts on the table. The run game will have issues until brooks is ready and the defense is historically bad roster. The only way they’ll allow less than 20 is by perfect teamwork which is highly improbable 

I know we’re just trying to find something to be excited for but kinda hard to judge XL when the saints weren’t really even playing defense yesterday. 

they were just kinda….nearby…the receivers while Bryce did Bryce things. 

sucks for XL because Bryce will not be able to get him the ball this year. It’ll be a wasted year of his development. Honestly he’s a reason to bench Bryce and start Dalton.