• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You cannot start Bryce Young again. He is not an NFL player.

5 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Here's time stamped towards the end of the game, people zooming in to emote their pain on what had been brought before them lol. 

My favorite rant so far

Well, crap. It is the audio that has the gold more than the video. 

The guy is ranting about Bruce - hyped, non filtered stuff that could have been posted right here, and has been in a bit more PC way. He doesn't hold back. 

Edited by strato
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 2

49 minutes ago, strato said:

My favorite rant so far

The guy is ranting about Bruce - hyped, non filtered stuff that could have been posted right here, and has been in a bit more PC way. He doesn't hold back. 

I like his honest assessment.

As always I went straight to the comments and they were gold.

One stood out though.

Folks this stink isn't going to wash away for a very long time sadly....

F*ck David Tepper 🖕

spacer.png

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Bro...I downloaded the free trial over the weekend and subbed in dalton when playing with the panthers. I haven't lost a game yet online. Leggette, Johnson,  sanders, and Brooks are beast. 

earlier this year I got 24 and downloaded the draft class for this year. I basically gutted the team and traded away Bryce and I had enough picks and a player some team wanted that was picking top 5 and they accepted. I was then able to draft Jayden Daniels and its freaking awesome. Feels like playing as Cam years ago.

• Beer 1

7 hours ago, strato said:

My favorite rant so far

I'm dying lmao

• Pie 1

I will say, it’s a bit cathartic in respect to how many “analysts” (aka random guys and failed QBs who think of themselves as these online gurus, dissecting all-22s like it’s their day jobs) look like idiots. I didn’t want Bryce to be awful but it was pretty annoying being told what we were seeing was somehow just due to environment and he was some ingenious QB.

I wanted CJ but once it became obvious it was Bryce, I fully got on his train and drank the koolaid. But then it was pretty clear early on he was not cutting it and the veil that Bama produced was strong. Many just wanted to hold onto hope, don’t blame that, but the people trying so hard to dissect Bryce’s every play to spot the good and denigrate us criticizing were insufferable.

This is some nasty kool-aid reflux. The fanbase needs some omeprazole pronto.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, strato said:

The reason why I go back to this young man in the post above yours, is he is pretty realistic and doesn't seem to have the agenda of defending his fanboism.

Totally, seemed like a level-headed video. Not targeting him with my comments, speaking a bit more generally.

3 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

Totally, seemed like a level-headed video. Not targeting him with my comments, speaking a bit more generally.

I didn't think that, wasn't sure you had looked at it.

edit: An I can't listen to a lot of them either, the excuse making blaming everything else... etc

Edited by strato