• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You cannot start Bryce Young again. He is not an NFL player.

10 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

We can still easily lose most games.  

We're at the point where he's so bad, I just want a more entertaining tank commander.  I'd take legit anyone else at this point.  

We also have to hold rest of team accountable. Defense had nothing, beyond Swiss cheese. Zero pressure on Carr, zero impact plays 

As historically bad as he was last season, all we really had was hope... hope that somehow he'd be better. We had more smoke blew up our rears over the offseason by those who were either on Panthers payroll or on some management staff for Bryce's agents or whatever. He's definitely going to improve with an offseason, new coaches/system/added offensive pieces.

Tell me how... how... HOW TF do you immediately come out, over throw an open guy and have an interception on the FIRST freaking offensive play?

I feel like the team may like Canales and his energy but -I- do not believe there is enough positive energy to have them believe in Bryce, who is supposed to be leading them on the field. How can you? What has he shown that would make them believe if they do what they're supposed to do he'll put them in position to succeed on the field?

I wanted the little guy to be a success cause he seemed like a nice kid and of course they chose him to be a Panther. But even when he's not making mistakes, struggling to make plays he just isn't doing anything at all really to make the team better. It's time to accept it was a massive error and a failure.

13 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Best way to cope is buy madden 24 or 25 and get rid of Bryce.

Bro...I downloaded the free trial over the weekend and subbed in dalton when playing with the panthers. I haven't lost a game yet online. Leggette, Johnson,  sanders, and Brooks are beast.