• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You cannot start Bryce Young again. He is not an NFL player.

He had an historical bad season for a starting qb last year and now is currently on pace to be even worse than last year which is crazy.

If anybody pays attention to my post I been saying all summer I didn't expect him to be worse because you can't get any worse than last year but COT DAMN if it's not looking possible right now. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

Okay look, this Was preseason. It will be practice in game conditions again next week and the following week as well.

Just about everyone here picked them to win 4 or 5 games and knows they have to play to get better. More than a preseason series or two. 

Today I am indulging in dogging Bryce because it is pent up a long time and after today I can say about whatever mean derogatory poo about him I could think of and people would just give me pie. But I think he will be much better, if he lasts a few weeks. 

But the reality of this is that this whole season is practice for 2025. And when we don’t have to deal with such a horrible QB, whether Bryce fixes his poo or moves on and it is another guy. However that plays out. 

We are going to get a lot of practice. 

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

He might get boo'd off the field next Sunday if it's still looking like this. If anyone actually shows up to watch the game

To boo, you'd have to care. I expect silence punctuated by the visiting teams' fans' cheers all season til he gets the hook.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Maybe that was the one game that Chark showed up because that was the one game we had a qb who could get the ball to him.  

People say we have no playmakers, but other than Mingo's fumble, when did any of our receivers actually have a chance to make a play and didn't make it.   Johnson was running free in the secondary and Bryce overthrew him by ten feet for what would have been a big play.  Can't be a playmaker when your qb is throwing balls that Mr Fantastic couldn't catch.  

I gasped multiple times. 

4 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Can't wait for the QB school video where he pretends like Bryce doesn't suck.

That guy is such a joke. It's useful if you put it on mute just to watch the free all 22 views and ignore him drawing all over the screen