• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You cannot start Bryce Young again. He is not an NFL player.

5 minutes ago, motocross_cat said:

This.  I give young 1 game to improve moving forward.  Anything close to this performance he is benched.  The rest of the team deserve a punchers chance.

What is the difference between 17 and 18 games as a starter?

what is the point of this line you’ve drawn?

I was willing to give Bryce the first month before I finally threw in the towel. Especially after getting new receivers and a new line and a new cohesive scheme where guys were actually getting open. I was willing to hold onto some semblance of hope.

I turned the game off in the first quarter.

Bryce is absolutely terrible and we wasted so much talent and draft capital to get him.

I'm out. I'm done. I resign my position of resident "Wait and see and give him a chance" guy.

Losing Oh No GIF by Star Now

• Beer 2
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

What is the difference between 17 and 18 games as a starter?

what is the point of this line you’ve drawn?

Just that it's a new season, new coaches, players.  I know Bryce is terrible.  I'd let him start next week on a short leash.  As soon as that snowball gets rolling like that again it's Daltons team.

honestly sitting him may be worse for us in the long run. Dalton plays and we may actually win some games. 

Is now a bad time to remind you guys I wanted Stroud after his rose bowl game performance against Utah?

Edited by SOJA

2 hours ago, frankw said:

At this point just let him finish the season and get us the first pick. It's the absolute least he can do. 38 million for this? Unreal.

You make him be the backup for that last two years of his guaranteed money or freaking quit. At least year 3. 
He owes us. 

50 minutes ago, Diehardpanth02 said:

Despite money, I think most people forget that they are still human beings. I doubt the only reason he aspired to be a pro was for the money alone.

I do get what your saying though. It's hard to feel bad for someone who's getting paid millions to be terrible at their job.

Man, I love the Panthers as much as anyone but I’ll be glad to wipe away my disappointment with $34 million if I sucked as bad as him as the Panthers QB

• Beer 1