• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You cannot start Bryce Young again. He is not an NFL player.

1 hour ago, Doc Holiday said:

I don’t feel bad for him one bit, he’s making more this year alone than I’ll ever make. He’s playing a sport for a living. Dudes got it made

Despite money, I think most people forget that they are still human beings. I doubt the only reason he aspired to be a pro was for the money alone.

I do get what your saying though. It's hard to feel bad for someone who's getting paid millions to be terrible at their job.

42 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

Which offensive player is Young costing money? Hunt, Corbett, Lewis and Moton all got stacks from us.

Which talented offensive player is Young costing? Just name one guy who would have gotten a bag if Young’s play wasn’t hiding his talent? Johnson and Thielen will get paid based on their body of work. Who else? Mingo and Tremble getting dragged down? TMJ going to the pro bowl?

Chubba Howard immediately comes to mind. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Nobody wants to watch it but he should play the rest of the year.  We won’t need to trade up to get his replacement.

Time to take the medicine.  You won’t like it going down but you will feel better in the long run.

Exactly.  Cannot have it both ways. The top 5 pick will be earned by losing a lot of games. It will be painful but fans should be used to that by now.

12 minutes ago, Shocker said:

There is seriously no reason to sit Bryce and start Dalton.  He isn’t a long term answer and we have to just stick with Bryce and let it play out 

Then people will simply stop coming to the games. No one in their right mind is going to spend hundreds of dollars to watch that pathetic excuse of an NFL team. 

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Score Board said:

Bryce Young play on the field sucks the life out of this team. An interception on the very first play on the season opener. The NFL is too big and too fast for him. He is absolutely a bust. It’s over for him at the NFL level. We have to move from him asap.

That is not going to happen. He is going to start this entire season I am about 99.9% sure.

1 minute ago, Xtreme said:

Then people will simply stop coming to the games. No one in their right mind is going to spend hundreds of dollars to watch that pathetic excuse of an NFL team. 

David Temper would have a tough time PAYING ME enough money to watch the 2024 Panthers in person. It’s painful enough watching them at home for free. 

• Beer 1

27 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

If the fans think Dalton is going to change the teams fate for the season I'm afraid they will be disappointed. It was always going to be Bryce or bust this season. It's going to take an injury I'm afraid before there's a change at qb this season. If there is an in season change I say call the Plummer. He certainly cannot do any worse than Bryce and it would be more entertaining as we go win less this season. 

No one thinks Dalton is good but he can complete basic NFL throws, Young cannot. They owe it to the rest of the team to at least try something different.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

16 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

Chubba Howard immediately comes to mind. 

Why because Young’s hand offs are bad? Miles Sanders and Brooks have more to do with Chubba’s second contract. Chubba’s the same mediocre but hard working RB that played 2 years before Young. Aside from one game against Detroit where they admitted to playing 5 DBs the whole game, he’s basically the same RB for his 3+ years.

Young has no impact on Chubba’s second contract. The fact that we signed Miles to start and drafted Brooks this year shows more about Chubba. He doesn’t lay down, but he’s gotten way more opportunities to start with Carolina than he would have anywhere else.

7 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

No one thinks Dalton is good but he can complete basic NFL throws, Young cannot. They owe it to the rest of the team to at least try something different.

This.  I give young 1 game to improve moving forward.  Anything close to this performance he is benched.  The rest of the team deserve a punchers chance.

19 minutes ago, Xtreme said:

Why? After finishing 2018 1-7 and having 5 wins in 2019, 2020 and 2021 followed by 7-10 and 2-15, people will now stop coming because Andy Dalton isn’t starting? Dalton is 33-52-1 with more talent since 2015. He’s not going to put any more asses in the seats.