• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You cannot start Bryce Young again. He is not an NFL player.

5 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Young was Tepper’s decision.  He overruled the football people.  Dumping the dumpling would mean Tepper was wrong. (Omg! No!!) That’s why the little feller gets to play dress up as a QB1 on Sundays.

SMH. There’s no proof that Tepper made the call. Fitterer is on record saying he had Young as his top QB the year before we picked him. Fitterer and Reich were on record that they were in lock step on the choice and had Young before their deep dive and after. Thomas Brown was the guy who talked about the point guard theory 2 months before Tepper repeated it.

Tepper may have liked him the best as well, but Tepper as the boogeyman seems silly. Why would he keep Morgan who was in lock step with Fitterer if Tepper had to override him and others?

• Pie 3

13 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Then play plummer then, you develop a backup and suck enough to still get a new qb. 

I said this in the offseason.

THERE IS NO WAY EVERYONE IS GONNA COLLECTIVELY SIT THREW ANOTHER SEASON OF BRYCE. 

It's just not gonna happen. 

I won't. I'd rather go camping then sit through this sh#t.

• Pie 1

Gut the offense because Young is a “point guard” only to gut the defense to rebuild the offense you just dismantled. Now both units fuging suck. Tepper will just continue to be bullish and try and run this team like a hedge fund because he’s so rich he can.

• Pie 2

I want to watch Panthers football and have some hope for the season.

Start the proven vet and let Bryce learn from the sidelines.

It's not about playing to lose for the #1 pick, we have to evaluate the players that we have.  

Start Dalton.  Pretty likely Bryce will still see the field even as a backup.  Sometimes that’s what it takes for things to click.

• Pie 1

33 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Well. They are going to start him

that is the  bottom line

until the locker room of grown ass men realize the $$s he is costing them in contractual incentives, it won’t change 

it is the final  destruction of the fanbase 

This is the unappreciated truth that is lost on most fans. Bryce is costing those dudes, who by and large won’t have a long career in the nfl, their livelihood. They need to be able to show out for contract #2 that hopefully sets them up for life. Any offensive skill position player under Bryce is cooked. Hell, line guys are cooked. You think these bros are cool with getting curb stomped and a QB who can’t make an NFL throw? Where every play is over before it even starts?

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, Jmac said:

Bryce is the biggest problem, but the defense sucks too.

I agree that the defense looked awful today. However, it has to be hard going out there and giving your all knowing you have no chance of winning the game because your QB is possibly the worst in the NFL.

I think defensive  play would improve immediately if the offense could spot them some points and keep them off the field for more than 3-6 plays at a time.

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Then play plummer then, you develop a backup and suck enough to still get a new qb. 

I said this in the offseason.

THERE IS NO WAY EVERYONE IS GONNA COLLECTIVELY SIT THREW ANOTHER SEASON OF BRYCE. 

It's just not gonna happen. 

Plummer isn't an NFL level QB either. 

Anyone else see after his 1st pass/pick one of the guys walked right pass him as he was trying to give him five.

The other players on the team will not like having no hope of many wins..

Hell after this game Young would be sitting at the back of the plane on the ride home.