• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You cannot start Bryce Young again. He is not an NFL player.

9 minutes ago, Castavar said:

I don't either, but maybe some team think they could fix him or something and we can get a 3rd or 4th (I know, not happening).

Sigh. Another long season incoming.

Can't be fixed. Does not have NFL accuracy. 

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, CRA said:

Guaranteed if we started the Red Rifle week 2 just like last year the O is more functional.  And Dalton is trash. 

I said that last year, but the Huddle opted to develop Bryce over being competitive and winning some games.  On the bright side, we now know Bryce is trash too.  Nothing further to develop and time to cut bait.  Oh boy, only 17 more weeks of Panthers misery.  Hooray!!!!

I was a Bryce believer all off-season. But he literally looks no better at all than last year. Still badly misses throws more often than not. For an alleged superprocessor he looks lost out there. He was protected better today than he was last year and he still looked godawful. It is obvious his size is a detriment. We know what he is now and he is not a starting QB. I’m not sure he is even good enough to be a decent backup. 

Edited by PantherGuy
  • Pie 5

21 minutes ago, Diehardpanth02 said:

The dude is absolutely terrified. It's kind of sad to watch, I feel bad for the kid. This franchise squashed everything he ever knew about football.

He's a multi-millionaire.

Why would you feel bad for him? He's literally stealing a living and is set up for life. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

14 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Rotate the pain. He doesn't deserve a free start from this point forward. 16 games last year and this one this year shows who he is. Go sign the best project they can find and see if they can coach that up. 

Sam Darnold won today....

• Pie 2

22 minutes ago, Diehardpanth02 said:

The dude is absolutely terrified. It's kind of sad to watch, I feel bad for the kid. This franchise squashed everything he ever knew about football.

I don’t feel bad for him one bit, he’s making more this year alone than I’ll ever make. He’s playing a sport for a living. Dudes got it made

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

21 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

At some point you have to bench the guy. You lose credibility in the locker room if you don't. Hell, we might already be there. This team played like a team that knew they had no opportunity to compete today.

This result has been coming all offseason.

They doubled down on the QB that most saw couldn't compete at this level and stripped the defence (which was already a poor unit - Evero just worked miracles) to do it.

Now you have a lot of money / Draft picks invested in the OLine / RB / WR rooms and nothing left over for the defence.

The Saints moved the ball at will today and they're far from the best offence we'll play this season. It's going to be a blood bath. 

• Pie 4

Just now, OldhamA said:

This result has been coming all offseason.

They doubled down on the QB that most saw couldn't compete at this level and stripped the defence (which was already a poor unit - Evero just worked miracles) to do it.

Now you have a lot of money / Draft picks invested in the OLine / RB / WR rooms and nothing left over for the defence.

The Saints moved the ball at will today and they're far from the best offence we'll play this season. It's going to be a blood bath. 

Yeah, we spent a LOT of money on guards to put in front of Bryce. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1