• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You cannot start Bryce Young again. He is not an NFL player.

Find a team that had Bryce ranked highly in the draft and try to get any compensation you can get while he still has a LITTLE value. Start Dalton the rest of the season and then draft your QB next year. Do this asap so we can at the very least enjoy the season a little bit.

• Pie 5

2 minutes ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

Sadly, I am forced to agree. I was as pro-Bryce before the draft as anyone and even was willing to give him a pass for last year, but today it's more clear than ever that he's simply not capable of playing the position at the NFL level. He's making mistakes you'd expect most high-level high school QBs to not make.

Start Dalton this year, trade Bryce to a team that thinks it can develop him. Then, come the offseason, it's on to the next one.

Dalton would probably retire if they make him play. lol

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

3 minutes ago, SgtJoo said:

You have to play him.

Dalton only means we lose out on the next number one pick.

I agree with your sentiment but honestly this team would probably still get the #1 pick even with Dalton playing. Worst roster in the league. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1