• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce dropback and footwork

1 minute ago, Stuart Smith said:

Sideline behavior says a lot. On some teams I see the quarterback on the sidelines encouraging other players. The Panthers sideline has other players trying to encourage Bryce. 

When Miles Sanders is trying to encourage you to cheer up, you should really re-think your profession.

• Pie 2

4 hours ago, Wanderlai said:

We were sold he is a super computer at reading defenses…I knew that was BS after the first few games last year but how did those responsible for analyzing his skills f’up so bad. His brain was his only selling pint but it’s mush 

THAT is exactly what I remember. He was a super computer at reading defenses. I never saw tapes where he had an elite arm.

5 hours ago, carpanfan96 said:

He was like that in college too, they had so much more talent compared to other teams it didn’t matter much. 

Watch his game against Texas in 2022, Bryce was never going to make it in the NFL.

1 hour ago, hepcat said:

Watch his game against Texas in 2022, Bryce was never going to make it in the NFL.

Oh I know, I mentioned this and happy feet and taking sacks at a high rate that he was responsible for were major issues and he was my 3rd rated qb in that draft class. Had him behind AR and Stroud and about on the same level as Levis. 

8 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Can he?

Good enough to fool a lot of posters? (or tweeters, or media minds) You don't think he did that? 

I said every time that we need to wait for (what passes for) real football before we get any answers.

I'm all out of beer and pie btw. 

Edited by strato

Just now, strato said:

Good enough to fool a lot of posters? You don't think he did that? 

I said every time that we need to wait for (what passes for) real football before we get any answers.

I'm all out of beer and pie btw. 

I had seen enough by week 3 last year. Has anyone honestly seen a #1 QB that had to be taken off the field for hail marys? That was a glaring red flag for Young and our front office. How can that even happen?  

13 hours ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Is it just that the NFL game is too big and too fast for him? Seems like it to me after last year and this season working on the line to better protect him but seeing him miss guys by 10 feet. Did he lose whatever touch he supposedly had in college or does that touch he had in college just not translate to the NFL when every player he now faces was a college standout? He seemed decent when he QB'd a top college team in the country that was loaded with talent throughout but whatever he had then sure seems like it's mom existent in the NFL

It’s a big boy league that typically requires dominant physical traits. Does that describe Bryce? 

Here's the rub. If your #1 pick QB is any good at anything whatsoever you won't see people on random fan communities having to shout down any and all criticism to the point of basically creating an echo chamber. Those people deserve yesterday.

10 minutes ago, Rubi said:

It’s a big boy league that typically requires dominant physical traits. Does that describe Bryce? 

I don't know he looked pretty dominant in the physical ability of throwing away from his targets by 10 feet and pretty physically dominant in the trait of throwing ints yesterday 

3 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

I don't know he looked pretty dominant in the physical ability of throwing away from his targets by 10 feet and pretty physically dominant in the trait of throwing ints yesterday 

It was laughable yesterday.