• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Bryce the worst Panthers QB of all time?

Is he?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. question

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

If you take away all of the intangibles (Draft position, what we gave up for him etc) I suspect he'd look the worst out of all of the QBs in Panthers history on a practice field.

Weinke, Walker et al could throw it.

He's certainly the worst QB in Panthers history that's received an extended look. If he was a 3rd round pick he'd have been cut already.

Yeah I cannot imagine what goes through these guys minds in practice. They aren’t stupid, they are probably well aware how limited Bryce is compared to so many other QB’s they’ve seen in their careers. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Panthering said:

Yeah I cannot imagine what goes through these guys minds in practice. They aren’t stupid, they are probably well aware how limited Bryce is compared to so many other QB’s they’ve seen in their careers. 

there's gonna be a mutiny on the bounty....week 2   lol

I’m salty as hell right now because at 12:40 this afternoon I finally decided, against my better judgement, to get kicked in the nuts again to the tune of $379 for the 15th year in a row. 

I guess an opening day of this will never happen for us ever again.

IMG_1706.jpeg

IMG_1708.jpeg

Edited by Gapanthersfan

2 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

He was a more accurate thrower, no doubt about it.  But Clausen had a glacially slow release.  

Slow release yes, but he could get the ball down the field!  Bryce is slow, short, weak and not very mobile.  All things given, including what we gave up to get him, I put him right up there with the worst.