• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Bryce the worst Panthers QB of all time?

Is he?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. question

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, thunderraiden said:

Trade brian burns and pick stroud would have been best trade in nfl history, instead we managed to make the worst trade.

There are many options we couldve taken, but just like every year under Tepper, we always choose the worst of the options.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

I mean I don’t know how you adjust for era with like Randy Fasani or Matt Lytle

Oh yeah, when taking into account for the league the way it is now for being so offense favored, yeah now I will say Young is the worst QB in our history.

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Oh yeah, when taking into account for the league the way it is now for being so offense favored, yeah now I will say Young is the worst QB in our history.

I was at the 2002 bucs panthers game with Randy fasani in the mud. 

Randy was terrible but he completed the game. 

Bryce would have been air lifted out. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, fanpanther said:

Jimmy c was a worse qb but when you look at the amount the panthers gave up for him combined with being number one overall yeah he is the worse

I really don’t know about that. 

Fox was completely checked out and already had his contract ready with Denver. If you out Bryce in that situation it’d look like armanti. 

10 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

I mean, we had the 9th pick, and finished 6-6, which was momentum for this team. 
Tear it the fug down because 6-6 isn’t good enough. 
Because the 9th pick, is ‘t good enough. The guy that guided a train wreck to that 6-6, wasn’t good enough. 

The 9th pick WAS good enough.

I really could not believe that professionals chose that guy at that slot after paying SO much to have that choice. I will never believe Reich wanted this guy I don’t care what anyone says, even him.