• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What will it take to Bench Bryce?

Why in the world would you bench him? Season is over if he can’t figure it out. Why try to salvage a few shitty wins for no reason and risk getting the second or third pick in the draft. This team is horrible at like every single position apparently. My god what a shitshow.

• Beer 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• we'll see dude, but I've been optimistic like this every year under Tepper until now and it's come back to bite me every single time. I'm trying ringo, I'm trying real hard to have any amount of optimism about this team/Morgan/Canales, but in the words of Jules from Pulp Fiction, that sh*t ain't the truth. 
    • Manning looked that way initially and figured it out but Howell is very far from Manning's class of QB even when just comparing that college to pro jump. I know you are a Heel fan but the reasons to move on from Howell in Washington were sound.  Dropping him into another scenario where he doesn't have a team that can elevate him is probably very unlikely to work out. If you really want him to be successful, he needs to be riding the pine for a few seasons and getting up to speed. Behind a guy like Geno is a good place. He was a guy that made that later career jump.
    • That’s a book of the great life that the Panthers have had. So great to look back on the great players and seasons that we have had. But I think the book could have been twice the size. We have had a good 30 years, up and down the standings. i know we are in a bad spot right now, but hopefully before long we will be climbing back towards that Super Bowl championship