• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What will it take to Bench Bryce?

Bryce is unfixable…period. Bust. We all know that. This is how this whole shitshow got started. We subbed in an ok QB and Wilks won enough to screw up draft position. Bryce has to play in order to get the #1 pick and move on from Bryce. The rest of the team is filled with holes to but last thing we need is to start Dalton and maybe win 4 games and end up picking 3-5. 

• Beer 2

Seriously, what is the point of benching him?  The team will suck no matter what.  Bryce guarantees the tank.  Dalton, maybe he gets you a couple of wins but you will still suck, except you might not have the #1 pick.

Keep playing Bryce.  Maybe if this team had a chance of being decent with better QB play, but it doesn't.  Bryce just helps contribute to the suck.

• Pie 2

My wish is that the employees tell him to fug it and do it anyways. Their contracts are guaranteed and it would be justifiable to any other team. It would actually give me some hope in this crew. It was the only good thing I heard about Reich last year. He should have just done it and let the fallout happen. 

1 minute ago, Mage said:

Seriously, what is the point of benching him?  The team will suck no matter what.  Bryce guarantees the tank.  Dalton, maybe he gets you a couple of wins but you will still suck, except you might not have the #1 pick.

Keep playing Bryce.  Maybe if this team had a chance of being decent with better QB play, but it doesn't.  Bryce just helps contribute to the suck.

I doubt Young will make it very far this season. He'll be on the bench one way or another. 

You guys could be in for more disappointment if you think getting another #1 pick is going to solve everything.  We had the #1 pick in 2023 and look how that turned out. If the front keeps drafting the wrong player(s), then the end result will be the same.