• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2025 QB Prospects - Quinn Ewers

hepcat

9 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Beck, Ewers and Ward. 

there is literally no reason good enough to see a 3rd year from Bryce. The only reason to see a 2nd year is to lead us to another top pick

Yeah Bryce is gone after this year. He'll get us the first pick and be shown to the bench

Edited by uncfan888

16 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Quinn Ewers is looking like he will have a Heisman caliber season for Texas. Legit QB prospect who went back for his senior year. Keep your eye on him this season as a prospect for the Panthers.

Yup, this is not a top heavy class.  He may be the clear cut QB1.  The other 3-4 guys all have question marks.

Want Ewers. He's got the it factor like stroud. Is he as big and strong armed as beck, no. Don't care he's NFL sized and has an NFL arm. Unflappable too.  I'd take the cleaned up shark with him from Texas too. He was too early to the NFL and wasnt ready, but he's an O genius and gets it out of everyone.

15 minutes ago, SaltAndPepper said:

Give me Shedeur... I'd rather us be Relevant.

I was on the Sanders train but after that Nebraska game, I'm getting off. He's way too self-centered. He's not a team player & gives up way too easily. 

1 minute ago, chbright said:

Want Ewers. He's got the it factor like stroud. Is he as big and strong armed as beck, no. Don't care he's NFL sized and has an NFL arm. Unflappable too.  I'd take the cleaned up shark with him from Texas too. He was too early to the NFL and wasnt ready, but he's an O genius and gets it out of everyone.

I have watched Ewers since he transferred to Texas. He is going to be a very good NFL QB. He has the arm talent to make every throw and he is cool under pressure.

The 2022 Alabama v Texas game, Texas was running train on Bryce Young and the Alabama offense. They were pressuring him constantly and Bryce couldn’t do anything against the blitz. It was that game I knew Bryce was not cut out for the NFL. Unfortunately Quinn Ewers got hurt in the first quarter or else Texas would have won. 

26 minutes ago, Lemory said:

Really liking Cam Ward this year but i dont trust anyone in this organization to pick the right QB.

This.  Whoever we draft, we'll just ruin with our ineptitude.  Zero hope. 

7 minutes ago, DIO84 said:

This.  Whoever we draft, we'll just ruin with our ineptitude.  Zero hope. 

If the owner stays the living f*ck away from the entire process, there’s a chance. The problem with this entire franchise is Tepper and his hand picked midget QB that no one on the roster believes in. 

6 minutes ago, usmcpanthers said:

Jamarcus Russell and Ryan Leaf will love Bryce , they wont ever be considered the worst busts in history anymore, Young is taking that mantle.

I disagree because Bryce shouldn’t have been drafted #1 overall. I thought it was insane he was even being considered the top prospect due to his size. He was a statistical outlier by literally every metric.