• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Game Day Thread

Zod

17 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

I'm one of the ones who has laughed at your negativity that seems endless and always but after today I feel pretty negative. I didn't think Bryce would all of a sudden click and become solid this season but I sure did hope so. After seeing us take a dump all over ourselves for 4 quarters I am now coming to terms that Bryce is not an NFL QB even when his line is improved some and he gets a couple new receivers one of which were very proven on other teams. These guys can't catch poo thrown 10 feet above their heads and behind them and past them and every other which way except where it's supposed to go. It all sucks right now and is pretty damn sad. All I do know after today is I am now 99.9% sure Bryce isn't an NFL QB and I would probably take a PJ Walker or Sam Darnold over him as a backup instead of having Bryce as even a backup after what I saw today.

bryce young and his shitty size, mechanics and strength will never ever be a competent nfl qb.  And if my dumbass can see that it makes me shutter that we have people in charge that think he is the answer.  He cannot see the field, he cannot make the throws.  Is there anyone that is still making excuses for this fuging midget? 

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

I have to admit. Panthers losses used to ruin the rest of my day. Why bother caring now, cause we never win.

I couldn’t watch much today. I normally stay away and catch the replay. So it doesn’t ruin my day. 

I feel like I won when they lose but I wasn’t their captive fool. 
plus, no commercials. No interminable challenge delays, it is so much better.  I gotta find a new spot this year.  

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

bryce young and his shitty size, mechanics and strength will never ever be a competent nfl qb.  And if my dumbass can see that it makes me shutter that we have people in charge that think he is the answer.  He cannot see the field, he cannot make the throws.  Is there anyone that is still making excuses for this fuging midget? 

It pains me to agree, but you're right. The kid isn't NFL material. I tried to be positive, but he's missing wide open throws on a consistent basis. He's not that guy.

Once again a Tepper decision to trade up for him.

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

You got no arguments from me there. I knew after watching lats season that he didn't have the tools but I sure kept my false weak hope that he would figure something out but he cannot overcome his not having any arm talent, no height, seemingly what appears to be no attitude or competitive fire, no sense of awareness and no aggression out there. Guess I want Cam's fire and nasty tough guy make em pay attitude but QB's like him don't fall out the sky every day. The only thing I like about Bryce is he seems like a mild mannered friendly guy but that sure as hell don't win games or even complete passes

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

It pains me to agree, but you're right. The kid isn't NFL material. I tried to be positive, but he's missing wide open throws on a consistent basis. He's not that guy.

Once again a Tepper decision to trade up for him.

bryce up son, you seem to jump ship pretty quickly

• Flames 1

Yeah. I really didn't think you could judge the dude off of last season. No supporting cast whatsoever.

Seemed to have adequate protection today but missed a few throws that he shouldn’t have and the game got out of hand early. Couldn't identify blitzes and audible to hot routes, or shift protection. Just about ready to call him a bust. Just about.

Biggest surprise today was the defense. They were horrible at every level, from start to finish.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

Yeah. I really didn't think you could judge the dude off of last season. No supporting cast whatsoever.

Seemed to have adequate protection today but missed a few throws that he shouldn’t have and the game got out of hand early. Couldn't identify blitzes and audible to hot routes, or shift protection. Just about ready to call him a bust. Just about.

Biggest surprise today was the defense. They were horrible at every level, from start to finish.

I thought a couple of injuries to our defense and we would be the worst in the nfl, now not so sure if injuries matter as we fuging suck

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, frankw said:

Team goes as the QB goes it's always been this way.

We literally drafted this kid because of his leadership. People even cited his father being a psychologist.

Dude is literally the lowest energy starting QB I've seen in a long time. We were sold a false bill of goods. Just admit defeat and move on. From there our culture might get better if we get a QB who at least wants to get better and not hide out for a month and watch Netflix or go shopping for clothes after one of the worst statistical seasons for a rookie QB in decades.

I agree bro i do how did we miss this badly . This man don’t even look like a back up . He has no real talent to make up for his flaws hard to watch n he know it too 

• Beer 2