• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Game Day Thread

Zod

4 minutes ago, Johnstonny said:

...and, never should be... but...30 points on this defense is also concern... they gettin blowed up....

Yeah but I wonder how much of it is being exhausted because the offense can’t sustain drives. Definitely looks worse than last year though 

4 minutes ago, ProcessBlue2 said:

Canales is going to have to bench Bryce in the next few games to save his job in January.

We need Bryce to get the #1 pick. I don’t think we have anyone else that’s worth trading unless we get a crazy offer. We just need to get a QB. This season is washed out already. We could never make the playoffs and this QB is so freaking bad.

• Beer 1

Just now, ProcessBlue2 said:

Yeah but I wonder how much of it is being exhausted because the offense can’t sustain drives. Definitely looks worse than last year though 

I think at a certain level the Int Bryce threw on the 1st pass brought back some PTSD from last year. I think at this point we are just a destination to come and get overpaid.