• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Game Day Thread

Zod

When you have the worst 45-man active lineup every week, no coach can win with that. He can't scheme talent. You have the worst QBs, worst DL, worst LBs and worst DBs no matter who is on the other side of the field.

In all 16 games remaining, the 10 best players on the field at any point will not be wearing Panthers jerseys.

I'll put a pin in this discussion by saying that I really hope the team considers forfeiting a few games this season, including the next one. They definitely need to forfeit against Kansas City and spare Charlotte the ignominy of the NFL's first 90-point loss. The Chargers and Bucs are hanging 70 on their own, too.

37 minutes ago, Joe Bear said:

I'll put a pin in this discussion by saying that I really hope the team considers forfeiting a few games this season, including the next one. They definitely need to forfeit against Kansas City and spare Charlotte the ignominy of the NFL's first 90-point loss. The Chargers and Bucs are hanging 70 on their own, too.

I wonder which team will elect to play their backups and rest their starters?

8 minutes ago, Tbe said:

I wonder which team will elect to play their backups and rest their starters?

All of them will at some point based on the team that showed up yesterday. The Panthers will be everyone's get right game this season. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

Explosive plays huh? Bryce is like Wile E Coyote, I'll give you that.

He has yet to do anything that PJ couldn't do. And PJ does a lot of things better. 

That's fuging sad, Bryce. 

• Beer 1