• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Game Day Thread

Zod

4 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

If anyone wants to try to stomach a bootleg replay I can DM the link to you lol. I just wanna focus more on the routes and protection and see if that aspect was good enough for a decent qb

Look at every position. There's plenty of suck to go around so unearth the ugly truth.

1 hour ago, strato said:

I might listen to WFNZ early to hear all the excuses they will surely make. And listen to them be rude to people telling them how Bryce is a nobody.  

I think most of the media has had enough of it. Sheena, Person, and Newton all had an "off" tone during their tweets today.

• Beer 1

Jesus christ. First big sack in the 2nd quarter on 3rd and 11, Bryce audibles out of the play call, pulling Miles Sanders off the line and into shotgun with him. The guy covering sanders just stays where he is to the outside of Ickey, runs wide open to Bryce for an instant sack. lol. I wonder are they still letting Bryce lead protection meetings as well? I've never seen a qb audible into a play that leaves a pass rusher completely unblocked

• Beer 1

Just now, ProcessBlue2 said:

I think most of the media has had enough of it. Sheena, Person, and Newton all had an "off" tone during their tweets today.

We are talking Mac if he is still there. Total King of Bryce excuse makers. And nasty about it too, putting out the hate for doubters.

I had to turn him off, but might tune in to hear him whimper. 

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Jesus christ. First big sack in the 2nd quarter on 3rd and 11, Bryce audibles out of the play call, pulling Miles Sanders off the line and into shotgun with him. The guy covering sanders just stays where he is to the outside of Ickey, runs wide open to Bryce for an instant sack. lol. I wonder are they still letting Bryce lead protection meetings as well? I've never seen a qb audible into a play that leaves a pass rusher completely unblocked

This play, Sanders was lined up in front of #1 and Bryce called him back into the shotgun leaving that guy wide open 

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, strato said:

We are talking Mac if he is still there. Total King of Bryce excuse makers. And nasty about it too, putting out the hate for doubters.

I had to turn him off, but might tune in to hear him whimper. 

Yeah I don't listen to them anymore. I do listen to Donnelly, Dennis Cox, and those guys on 99.9.