• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Game Day Thread

Zod

5 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

I've been a Panthers fan since day 1 and I don't have to cheer for this shitshow in order to be a legit fan. I can enjoy other teams being run well and enjoy watching good football and not feel guilty.

Tepper does not know how to run an NFL franchise. This franchise is being run into the ground. Tepper is the problem with the Panthers organization and until that is somehow resolved, I have no hope this ship ever rights itself. 

So until such time as Tepper is out of operations at Panthers HQ, I'll enjoy watching other teams succeed. When Dave is gone, I'll be back. 

I didn't say anyone had to cheer for this mess just to be clear.

Just not my choice of path to run off to another team as a reflex. Like I said I get the reasoning.

Edited by frankw

23 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Bright spots?Leota did not suck.

Mike jackson played hard.

XL caught 3 balls and was probably the leading WR.

Thielen was the leading receiver.  Mingo despite the fumbles, was second.  XL was third.  

But it is impossible to judge the receivers when the quarterback is overthrowing them by ten feet.  Johnson was running thru the secondary wide open and Bryce Overthrew him on what would have been at least a 20 yard gain, and maybe more.  

• Beer 1

holy poo, just getting to a computer after a long day, did this fuging midget really throw a int on his first pass attempt and then only completed 161 yards?

Holy fuging poo some of you poo birds owe me an apology what a clusterfug this is

Bryce Young is and never will be a NFL qb.   fug you it will never fuging happen.  He doesnt have the arm, he doesnt have the moxie and he doesnt have any translatable skills.   fug you dave and nicole tepper

8 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

holy poo, just getting to a computer after a long day, did this fuging midget really throw a int on his first pass attempt and then only completed 161 yards?

Holy fuging poo some of you poo birds owe me an apology what a clusterfug this is

Bryce Young is and never will be a NFL qb.   fug you it will never fuging happen.  He doesnt have the arm, he doesnt have the moxie and he doesnt have any translatable skills.   fug you dave and nicole tepper

He stole whatever Ian Thomas has on them and used it to get picked 1st. 

Edited by SmokinwithWilly
  • Beer 1

29 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I'm one of the ones who has laughed at your negativity that seems endless and always but after today I feel pretty negative. I didn't think Bryce would all of a sudden click and become solid this season but I sure did hope so. After seeing us take a dump all over ourselves for 4 quarters I am now coming to terms that Bryce is not an NFL QB even when his line is improved some and he gets a couple new receivers one of which were very proven on other teams. These guys can't catch poo thrown 10 feet above their heads and behind them and past them and every other which way except where it's supposed to go. It all sucks right now and is pretty damn sad. All I do know after today is I am now 99.9% sure Bryce isn't an NFL QB and I would probably take a PJ Walker or Sam Darnold over him as a backup instead of having Bryce as even a backup after what I saw today.

• Pie 1

Never forget 

Tepper went hard after the dirt bag Deshaun Watson. The following season he said no thank you to 2x MVP Lamar Jackson.

The guy just makes bad decisions after bad decisions.

As long as you fans keep showing up to the games all is well in his world. Do yourself a favor stop supporting his awful product.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Never forget 

Tepper went hard after the dirt bag Deshaun Watson. The following season he said no thank you to 2x MVP Lamar Jackson.

The guy just makes bad decisions after bad decisions.

As long as you fans keep showing up to the games all is well in his world. Do yourself a favor stop supporting his awful product.

We both know Lamar was never leaving Baltimore. It would have been career suicide by the GM and John Harbaugh come on.