• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Game Day Thread

Zod

2 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

Yeah at the end of the day we can be competitive next year. Tons of salary cap, #1 pick in a decent QB class, decent not great weapons and OL, and I think Canales is an ok coach I don’t hate the scheme we’ve seen today 

2025 is a below average QB class, if we have the #1 pick, under no circumstance should we be drafting one of them.  Take an elite player at another position or trade the pick and look to take someone in the 2026 class that is supposed to be much better.

We can't make the same mistake that we made with Bryce yet again.  We took the QB in what was known as a non elite class, even though everyone knew the next draft was supposed to have a good one.

2 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I expected us to lose, although not this bad.  But the goal with this season is the same it was yesterday.  See if we have a qb in Bryce (and it seems we have an answer to that question).  And if not, get another qb next year.  

We shouldn't judge Canales unless we look this bad every game.  

Pretty much expected to take our lumps this season. Didn’t expect to get drilled 1st game but this roster has been below average for so long it really shouldn’t be a surprise we’re this bad.