• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Game Day Thread

Zod

Just now, PantherChris said:

Dante Jackson picks Cousins lol

Oh yeah, I forgot, the other fan favorite to hate.

Good corner for his entire career in Carolina, but was roasted here relentlessly. There's not a single position that hasn't become detrimentally worse by replacing the most hated player by the fans. Hurney drafted players were crucified here, and now I'm begging for that 'inconsistency' to come back.

Winning every other year was so much better than this bullshit. We at least had an identity.

• Pie 4

That completion to moore was under 2.7 seconds.  Funny, you can see Bryce's body "jump" when he sees an open receiver.  He should be anticipating them getting open.  Thielen would not even look at him on the sideline.  Furthermore--not picking up blitzes is bad.   WRs AND QB need to go hot route.  Boone allowed the pun to be blocked--this is what happens when you add players during the week.

Oh look, Bryce is playing well now--throwing it early--game already decided. 

This is absolutely pathetic. I know when I was playing football. I was a poor sport I hated losing, and I’m telling you if I was losing this badly I’d be shoving guys and showing some emotion. Their just getting a** whooped and like oh well, ridiculous to be getting paid that much money and no emotions with getting embarrassed.