• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Game Day Thread

Zod

Just now, jayboogieman said:

I wanted him if the Panthers before the trade. After the trade, it became a coin toss even though I thought Young would go #1 overall.

Even after the trade, on draft night, I was telling myself I hope it's still Richardson. I had a sinking feeling about Bryce even after watching his games over and over trying to gaslight myself into believing in him.

If Richardson doesn't pan out, it would have still been worth the shot taking him in my mind.

I really don't want to hear Canales try to put lipstick on a pig after this one.  He and the team need to own this disastrous start.  Clearly, despite all the positive talk before this one, this team was totally unprepared.  They need to admit it. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Got some bad news for you then cause Tepper isn't going anywhere

I’m well aware, hence my considering switching teams until he’s gone. Seriously what’s the point in being a fan of this team anymore?

Just now, Krovvy said:

Even after the trade, on draft night, I was telling myself I hope it's still Richardson. I had a sinking feeling about Bryce even after watching his games over and over trying to gaslight myself into believing in him.

If Richardson doesn't pan out, it would have still been worth the shot taking him in my mind.

As much as Tepper and Co love the RAS score, they ignored it with Young