• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Game Day Thread

Zod

Just now, Call Me James said:

This level of cope is ban worthy 

Not coping, read my posts about Bryce, he’s terrible. My point is the root issue isn’t Bryce, it’s Tepper and his decision making in hiring, etc. Morgan and Canales are fuging terrible too and simply switching QBs will not solve anything. We’ll have 1st overall pick next year and whatever QB we take will be a bust if the decision is made by Tepper/his hires. People here think Canales/Morgan will succeed once they get rid of Bryce are the ones coping. The Panthers will never see success with Tepper and those 2 running things.

22 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Blah blah blah...I heard the same thing about stroud, Richardson  and any other qb making bryce look like a xfl backup player.

Give it a rest already,  your takes suck so does bryce. 

Stroud is legit.

Richardson needs to prove he can stay healthy.

Sanders? Sorry, not a believer at this point.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, strato said:

Bro we have all week for that long post stuff. Next year, barring an incredible reversal of Bryce Young’s career path, he needs to be a total afterthought. Use him this year to get a good pick. 

There won't be an elite QB in the draft this year, there won't be an elite QB FA next year

There is no way to replace him with a long term solution before next season starts unless someone gets very disgruntled and demands a trade.  And even if that happens, we can't give away another haul of assets for a QB, it never works out, just look at the Browns and Broncos the last couple years who tried it with Watson and Wilson

6 minutes ago, VintagePanther said:

But to keep it real tho . I’m way more upset with the defense than i am offense . Offense we knew was iffy but we thought we had a solid d everybody did even other fans idk just don’t look prepared or it’s chemistry . 

yep.  and also our inability to run the ball.  young would have a much better chance with a balanced offense

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Butterflyj30 said:

The Saints are out here acting like they won the Superbowl I hope they lose all of their games 

The Saints are kicking our arses. Simple and plain. Can’t be mad at them for rubbing it in our faces. We’re just not good. Gonna be a long season.

And our D has been pretty damn disappointing!

Edited by Prowler2k18

3 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Yeah, the whole team is poo. Take the lumps and ride Young to the #1 pick

That doesn’t solve anything until Tepper is gone. We already screwed up one #1 pick, why wouldn’t we screw it up again next year?

Just now, Krovvy said:

I wanted him so badly. He had so much going for him, it just needed to be refined.

He was my 1A and Stroud was my 1B. I thought the pick between them came down to the interview and background process to see who you trusted most to put in the work required. There were just waaaaaay too many questions about Bryce's physical tools. He pretty much had ever physical red flag a QB can have. You can't trade up to #1 overall for that and I thought it was baffling how the entire NFL media just talked past it.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, The_Voice_Of_Tepper said:

I’m talking a poll as to how I should take out my anger in my next assault of a football fan. I need something more intense than a cup of water this time.

Remember, I am a billionaire. I’m not as restricted by rules like some of you.

Be creative

Give them season tickets.