• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Game Day Thread

Zod

2 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

No it isn’t. It has to be player that fumbled because the ball was advanced. If a different player recovers the ball would be back to where the fumble occurred which makes it moot point because 4th down. 

Fug that rule

1 minute ago, raleigh-panther said:

How can you say that ?  Losing those players ?  Can’t go in season with no edge rushers   Dicey linebackers and injuries and new players in the secondary 

evervo isn’t Jesus making wine out of water 

Easy i just said it . Our defense looked way better last year than our offense so why wouldn’t i come into game thinking they’ll look better than our offense this season ?

Canales isn't going to bench Young after just one game as a head coach.  It's certainly looking like Young is not the answer, but Canales needs to see more from Young over the course of the season with his own eyes before he decides to replace him. 

4 minutes ago, VintagePanther said:

Why did we chose Brown over Burns yall told me he was much better . He doesn’t affect the game at all . Always felt this way about him 

Brown and Burns have the same number of tackles and sacks today.