• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Game Day Thread

Zod

To those thinking Bryce is the only issue here, how is it his fault that the Aints return every kickoff well past the 30 and all ours are down with the 25? Coaching and roster sucks too. Dalton should be playing but QB wont change anything. Mahomes could go 0-17 here.

2 minutes ago, HPPantherzfan said:

I don’t understand the play calling.  You are on the 3 yard line with the worst QB in the league and you want him to throw it 4 times?  I need a job

Honestly. It almost feels like Canales is saying ‘snap out of it and start moving the ball’. Let me see what you are ‘

not running the ball is ridiculous with young at qb 

Good afternoon my loyal fans,

I just wanted to reach out and thank you to all the fans that have backed me over the years.

I plan to reward each one of those who defended me over the years now

I already have your user names so I will reach out shortly. You will be rewarded with lots of money my loyal bootlick I mean my loyal fans.

Thank you for supporting 

Just now, Shocker said:

No, if the Panthers recover in the end zone it’s a TD.  WTF?

No it isn’t. It has to be player that fumbled because the ball was advanced. If a different player recovers the ball would be back to where the fumble occurred which makes it moot point because 4th down. 

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, t96 said:

To those thinking Bryce is the only issue here, how is it his fault that the Aints return every kickoff well past the 30 and all ours are down with the 25? Coaching and roster sucks too. Dalton should be playing but QB wont change anything. Mahomes could go 0-17 here.

Loooool

• Pie 1