• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Game Day Thread

Zod

2 minutes ago, Greatman77 said:

Holy poo, if we were a horse they would shoot us

yep. Like when Arliss had to shoot Old Yeller. He loved that egg sucking dog but it had to be done…had the hydro-phoby 

200.gif

Edited by Wanderlai
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

The Panthers recovered the ball and they gave it to New Orleans anyway?  Mingo had the ball.  This bias against the Panthers is so bad at this point 

Well it was 4th down so would be turnover on downs. Doesn’t matter clearly a TD 

3 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

A- I'm not worried about his circus. He won't be a Panther.

B- I'm not watching the game. I'm just keeping tabs in this thread.

C- You can take your opinion of others and keep it to yourself.

Aint even watching the game but want to argue. So you just a troll? Okay cool, thanks for letting me know. 

Edited by CPF4LIFE

2 minutes ago, strato said:

You cannot build with this guy. You can’t evaluate offensive personnel, you got to get this guy out if he doesn’t improve this year.  
use him this year. 
This is week one, the team will be better it they have 16 more games to practice against NFL competition. 

So what's your fix then?

Sign another mediocre FA QB who will get us a pick in the 8-13 range of the draft where we won't get an elite QB prospect and be in the same situation again year after year?

Play Dalton and be in the same situation as above?

Be terrible this year and then use our #1 pick next year in a weak QB class to take someone who won't be an elite QB and be in the same situation 4 years later?

Trading for the pick and then drafting Bryce was the biggest mistake I've ever seen a franchise make, it set us back so many years that it's not even funny.  The unfortunate solution is that you just have to completely embrace the suck for a few years.

We need to take our lumps this year, if we end up with the #1 pick again, trade it for more assets and take our lumps again for another season and then go for a QB in a better class the following season.

There are no quick solutions in the NFL when your roster is this poor on talent overall and with such a bad QB situation.