• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Game Day Thread

Zod

2 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Bryce's issues today are not height.  They are not arm strength.  They are not oline or the wide receivers.  With the exception of the two blitzes, he has had decent time, and the receivers are open for the most part.  He just isn't very accurate.  Especially when throwing on the move.  

I guess at Alabama, no one noticed because they had so much more talent than the other team.  

It's height first. He can't see enough. It's obvious with the open WRs he can't see. His confidence is shot now that he knows it. He was accurate when the talent level was a lot less on the other side. Now he is broken or breaking. 

3 minutes ago, ProcessBlue2 said:

Nah bro he sucks. 

He ain’t gonna have a run game or o-line here either. 

Blah blah blah...I heard the same thing about stroud, Richardson  and any other qb making bryce look like a xfl backup player.

Give it a rest already,  your takes suck so does bryce. 

3 minutes ago, ProcessBlue2 said:

Yeah but I wonder how much of it is being exhausted because the offense can’t sustain drives. Definitely looks worse than last year though 

It doesn't matter... My sundays have instantly become wide open... not watching the rest of the season....Im' not giving that bitch Dipper one dink on the Neilson ratings..  see ya next year...

Edited by Johnstonny

2 minutes ago, strato said:

Next year? That is a stadium half full of people with bags on their head.  

I'd rather that for the next 2 years than the next 10

Start building the franchise right, we're still not at rock bottom yet because it's only Game 1 of Season 2 for Bryce.  

Rock bottom is either at the end of next season if Bryce is the starter until then, or until he is replaced during the season next year by whoever the backup is.

It sucks, but it's just the facts of life for the Panthers right now.  We put ourselves here with the Bryce trade.

I suggest fans stop getting their hopes up, this isn't getting solved anytime soon.