• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Game Day Thread

Zod

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

Evero killing his chances of becoming a head coach next year.

The defense had insane turnover this offseason so I’m not surprised to see some early struggles. Seeing Jaycee Horn get burned deep shouldn’t happen. At least Mike Jackson looks legit. 

• Pie 2

Just now, VintagePanther said:

D Brown looks terrible wtf 

I don't know why anyone is shocked. He wasn't going to produce alone. Without Burns or someone else that's good to great he's always going to be negated by a competent NFL offense.

Bryce proved he wasn't an NFL QB last year, we knew what we had but decided to waste everyone's time by giving him another season to suck , and will probably get a 2nd coach fired because that's all Tepper knows how to do, even though both cases were from him forcing a bad QB on our team 

But I am sure the Alabama fans will have 100 people to blame except Bryce 

Wake me up when Bryce Young isn't on this team anymore, then we can start rebuilding 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

Should I go to Lowes or go to the park at halftime? I got a few minutes to make up my mind.

Come hang out with me at the ER waiting room while my dad gets CT scans we can watch on my phone