• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Game Day Thread

Zod

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

That Canales presser is gonna hit different today. "Great Day! We learned a lot about our football team today!"

I feel kind of bad for him.  He might not be a good coach but this team looks sooooo far behind the rest of the NFL talent wise.

When I moved to the West Coast over 7 years ago, I have slowly pulled away from football more and more.  Every season I watch less, frankly I am not even bothering to watch the opening game right now.  After coming here and reading over your comments, again, I made the right decision.  Thanks Huddle for reminding me why wasting my time watching this team season after season is always a complete and utter waste of my time.  Historically will probably go down as one of the worst teams of all time since Tepper has taken over running the "poo" Show.  Enjoy the game folks. 

• Beer 1

Just now, t96 said:

Amazingly despite that game and early season struggles, the Broncos wound up being pretty good last year and made the Chiefs look like us one game. What having a legit HC can do… Canales honestly reminds me a bit of Rhule in terms of selling bullshit

One is a salesman and the other can't back it up yet because of lack of experience. I don't think DC is fake but just over his head 

3 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Remember, folks, this is our first preseason game.

The Chiefs had great reps and looked more coordinated because they played preseason.

The Panthers look like they forgot how to play football after only one drive with starters vs the bills practice squad

• Pie 2