• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Game Day Thread

Zod

At this point, I don't even care if Tepper moves the team anymore. We'll get another one soon enough. This sh*t is just not fun anymore. More of the same for almost a decade now ever since he took over. It's not gonna change, this team is built in his image. Until he is gone, it will never changed.

• Pie 2

Well I'm actually fine with the start. I can now turn this crap off and have the rest of the year to do something else on Sundays. We are sadly entering into a decade long malaise of being simply awful. 

Lastly, Bryce Young sucks. He should never have been drafted and the only positive is we can erase this mistake in the next draft. 

#0-16 or bust

• Pie 2

16 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Can you  imagine  newton smiling

if Morgan wants dawgs, it ain’t this guy

He should be fired up---instead, he is pissing his pants.  I guess I have seen enough--he has not completed a pass, has he?  (to Saints does not count)

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, Hoenheim said:

This game might be something similar to the Dolphins scoring 70 points on Denver last year. This looks worse than bad. 

Amazingly despite that game and early season struggles, the Broncos wound up being pretty good last year and made the Chiefs look like us one game. What having a legit HC can do… Canales honestly reminds me a bit of Rhule in terms of selling bullshit

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

Tepper built a soft team.

Remember when we had an identity? A hard nosed team that played defense, especially the seven, and ran the ball? I miss it. I'm so over this soft ass finesse team built with 'athletes' that don't know how to play football.

He hires soft people too. It's been a revolving door of people having their career worst performances here for the most part. He has the hot dog finger touch

Kung Fu Wtf GIF by A24

How are people just now realizing Shaq Thompson is washed?

Love the guy on a personal level. But we've paid him more than Luke Kuechy through his career so far. On field results not even in the same universe. Sucks but that's what it is.

• Pie 1