• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Game Day Thread

Zod

Ah... brutal. Just came in to take a break from running fence and told my wife I wanted to get wrapped up by 1pm to watch football. She asked who was playing. I said basically the whole NFL, it's the first weekend of the NFL season. She said, "No, who is specifically playing at 1 that you're wanting to watch. Me sheepishly:"The Panthers." Her: *raucous laughter* "So you can start back up around 1:30?" *more raucous laughter*

You know it's rough when you're getting mocked by your completely uninterested in sports wife.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

9 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

Saints have a very good d.  tough test, but they haven't seen our new offense.  hoping we can catch em by surprise.  Really want Mingo and or Leggs to shine today.  Need some hope in our new receiver corps

Will be interesting how similar/different Canales' offense looks to others he's had input in. Allen stated during a press conference that the Saints were going back and reviewing film vs. TB last season as well as vs. SEA during Geno's re-emergence.

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Ah... brutal. Just came in to take a break from running fence and told my wife I wanted to get wrapped up by 1pm to watch football. She asked who was playing. I said basically the whole NFL, it's the first weekend of the NFL season. She said, "No, who is specifically playing at 1 that you're wanting to watch. Me sheepishly:"The Panthers." Her: *raucous laughter* "So you can start back up around 1:30?" *more raucous laughter*

You know it's rough when you're getting mocked by your completely uninterested in sports wife.

We are the laughing stock of the league until we start winning.

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If it makes you feel better. I have a feeling you'll be watching the whole game.

• Pie 2