• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ian Thomas to IR

Jackie Lee

44 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

Career earnings of 14.5 million dollars 

Another great move by our last GM. Extension of 3 years for $17M. Something about his blocking when all of us fans saw his softness out there. SMH.

• Beer 1

this was either last season or the season before i can't remember.

it was like 3rd and short on the panthers 40 and he caught a swing pass to the right, behind the line of scrimmage, and turned up field and there was nothing between him and a first down except a DB that he had 50 pounds on.

he didn't even get stood up by this DB. He looked like he tried to dive for the first down. if he just keeps running forward he makes it

he was so short they didn't even measure it.

the guy literally, LITERALLY, does not know how to play football. I am using "literally" in the grammatically correct context.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 4

He’s always been just good enough to beat out guys developing behind him, but not good enough to be a difference maker. I do think this coaching staff would not have allowed that to happen like previous staffs did based on Canales’ comments about dealing with the growing pains to develop guys with the traits they are looking for, but glad there won’t even be the temptation now.