• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Time to Silence the Panthers Bot Again?

Some of the stuff the bot posts, has already been posted. Then here comes the bot to tell us the news. 

I'm saying it is pretty useless, number one, and number two, we know the Panthers have a site where all this is posted if we think we need it.

Edited by strato
  • Pie 1

Ask the Old Guy:

Richie from Richfield:  Dear Old guy, Why are you so smart and good looking?  Do you think the Panthers will punt much this year?

Old Guy:  Dear Richie, a real person I do not know, by the way.  Thanks.  I have information that may disappoint you, but the Panthers will punt this year, several times a game. 

I can do without.

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 2

18 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Ask the Old Guy:

Richie from Richfield:  Dear Old guy, Why are you so smart and good looking?  Do you think the Panthers will punt much this year?

Old Guy:  Dear Richie, a real person I do not know, by the way.  Thanks.  I have information that may disappoint you, but the Panthers will punt this year, several times a game. 

I can do without.

That is one thing I can do without. Not a fan of that "old guy".

• Pie 2

23 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Laetitia.

Yeah it just hit me for some reason when I saw you had quoted me. Great little passive troll job. Not sure everyone knew it was a bot at first. Creepers always came out when they thought an actual girl was posting in here.

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Can anyone honestly say they don't visit the official Panthers site where these articles originate from?  If not, that's weird that you are in a Panthers forum--for Panthers fans, but don't visit their website.

I might go the Panther website twice a year 

• Pie 1