• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How to Watch the Games

KBRed

I’m sure this is listed somewhere, but how do you guys watch the games?

I have NFL+…does it allow you to watch the local games on the TV live? I’m seeing it listed as mobile only. 

Anyone have other options that don’t cost an arm and a leg?

Other team message boards have been taken down by promoting pirate/unofficial streams.

Per NFL rules, games will ALWAYS be available OTA (antenna/cable) on a local channel for the participating teams. For example: Tonights Peacock game will be available on local TV in Philly, Milwaukee, and GB.

Sunday Ticket ran a number of discount promotions over the summer.

As the season winds down, remember to cancel the auto-renew so you can take advantage of those options next year

A full YouTubeTV subscription is not required. You can order ST as a standalone product. New this year: ability to create your own multiview (of any out of market games)

Edited by PanthersATL
  • Pie 1

47 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

I usually just turn Hulu Live back on during the season. 

I tried antenna for preseason but you forget how frequently you need/want to pause and rewind games and with just an antenna you can’t do that. 

There are add-on boxes you can purchase to allow playback and recording from an antenna setup

https://www.tivo.com/products/edge-antenna 
https://www.tablotv.com/

(the Amazon Fire Rewind is supposedly stellar, but it's been discontinued)

Edited by PanthersATL
  • Pie 2

If nfl+ is mobile only and gets you the game you need I regularly use AirPlay and stream my iPad through my tv with no problem. Could obviously use your phone but using the tablet keeps my phone freed up during the game so it doesn’t restrict by ability to complain on this site real time…

Allow me to repeat:  Other NFL team message boards have been taken down by promoting pirate/unofficial streams.

Please don't post any here so the Huddle doesn't suffer the same fate (the google has any number of them for those interested, no need to repeat them here)

Edited by PanthersATL
  • Pie 3