• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Season Opener: Chiefs-Ravens

Mr. Scot

6 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Invest in yourself become your own boss.

200k got me a small box truck business. I get paid while I'm home. 10 trucks I get paid for 9 of them. When I want extra money I just hit the road.

Whoever said you had to be rich to enjoy life lied. I live a normal life without the problems rich people have. I also own my home.

I'm living the American dream folks!

It's not as hard as some people think, own my own business as well just being disciplined early on.

• Pie 1

30 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Why? I'm pretty sick of them personally. We already had to suffer through over a decade of the Patriots/Brady. I personally like some variety to my championships

I like Reid and Mahomes and the way they’ve built their team with great drafting lately, that young D is legit and super fun to watch. I’ve casually pulled for the Chiefs/Reid to win the AFC since well before Mahomes got there and they started winning everything, why would I change now when I like Mahomes too? Plus I do just appreciate scandal-free greatness. There’s really nothing at all to dislike about them other than the fact they win. The patriots were cheaters and extremely unlikeable overall, not an apples to apples situation here

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I don’t remember it being a big stink in the offseason with the rules committees

Might have been discussed in official meetings.

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

We'll see if they call it both ways lol. 

Collinsworth thinks they're sending a message.

That'd kinda make sense.

Yea. This Derrick Henry/Lamar Jackson combo is gonna be a problem for the league this year! 

Dude has a CMC like affect in how much attention he draws away from a defense.  And lamar is basically like another RB and a QB. It's basically like having to defend 3 players even tho it's only 2 of em. That's nuts. 

• Beer 1