• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Fantasy

Bearzzz

Hey all, I have my draft tonight and been noticing Hubbard available in late rounds when I do mock drafts. Is he worth taking late or is Brooks going to be the primary when he returns? Thielen also has been available in late rounds, so I think people are just  overlooking Carolina because of last year's record. Although it was a small sampe size, I was impressed  how your starters looked in the last preseason game.

I took Brooks very late in my draft last night but that's because my league has IR slots so figured he'd be a good one to stash. I think Hubbard will be a decent option for the first month or so but only in deeper leagues (12+ teams) or if you load up on WRs early and have slim pickings at RB left late. Honestly you probably don't even need to draft Hubbard and could pick him up as a FA prior to the Week 1 games.

Diontae is really the only "draftable" Panther with Brooks as a stash candidate as mentioned above. Everyone else shouldn't be touched/better options available.

Edited by UNCrules2187

11 minutes ago, UNCrules2187 said:

I took Brooks very late in my draft last night but that's because my league has IR slots so figured he'd be a good one to stash. I think Hubbard will be a decent option for the first month or so but only in deeper leagues (12+ teams) or if you load up on WRs early and have slim pickings at RB left late. Honestly you probably don't even need to draft Hubbard and could pick him up as a FA prior to the Week 1 games.

Diontae is really the only "draftable" Panther with Brooks as a stash candidate as mentioned above. Everyone else shouldn't be touched/better options available.

Really? I thought Thielen would be a good pickup late because of his heavy workload last season.  Yes I'm in a 12 team league. Thanks 

4 minutes ago, Bearzzz said:

Really? I thought Thielen would be a good pickup late because of his heavy workload last season.  Yes I'm in a 12 team league. Thanks 

his heavy workload was also the byproduct of essentially a broken O that wasn't really even trying to be threatening.   AT's production essentially should decline this year.    

3 minutes ago, travisura said:

Honestly your best bet for actual fantasy starters are either Diontae or Chuba. 

I drafted Legette as a late round bench guy just in case he goes off, but we'll see. 

Eddy

• Beer 1

Redraft:

Diontae and Hubbard are good bets based on anticipated touches. That’s it for us. Don’t like Bryce as a QB2 or any of the other WRs.

Dynasty:

-Brooks and Sanders are good buys. Sanders is a solid taxi squad stash.

-Mingo and Legette are tossups in dynasty, wouldn’t take in redraft. 

-IDP, no DLs, Jewell is a sleeper at LB and Fuller at S.

22 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

Redraft:

Diontae and Hubbard are good bets based on anticipated touches. That’s it for us. Don’t like Bryce as a QB2 or any of the other WRs.

Dynasty:

-Brooks and Sanders are good buys. Sanders is a solid taxi squad stash.

-Mingo and Legette are tossups in dynasty, wouldn’t take in redraft. 

-IDP, no DLs, Jewell is a sleeper at LB and Fuller at S.

Thanks, I'm in a keeper league where we can retain one player in the round selected. Brooks could be a good value if he is available in later rounds.