• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To Those who own Madden 09 on the 360.... A warning to you!

methodtoll

As most of you should know by now, Microsoft changed their look by adding a whole new dashboard. One of the features I noticed of the new look was the ability to add your game to your hard drive (to this day, I still don't get the point of it) so I decided to add Madden 09 to my hard drive.

After that point, every time I would enter franchise mode, between halftime or after the game where they show the highlights, it always freezes for a few seconds. It finally got to a point were the game would freeze entirely.

So I what do I do? I delete it from the hard drive and everything works fine again.

Point to this is.... Don't use the "Play Disc on Hard Drive" feature for Madden 09 because it will freeze your madden game up.

Just some heads up for you

• 3 weeks later...

Got a few games like Fallout and NBA2K9 on my hard drive. 2K9 probably shows the biggest improvement of all my games I've tried on it. Much faster loading in menus, association, during games, team selection etc....Plus of course you don't hear the annoying drive.

Archived