• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OFFICIAL DEPTH CHART IS OUT

I am really interested to see how they use XL.  I am nervous about this pick....We still will eventually get RB Brooks, OLB Wonnum, and CB Jackson back one day.  I also think that TE Sanders will be the starting TE very soon (of course he will until Ian Thomas and Tommy Tremble return....I guessed that BC would be backing up Moton on the right side, however, it looks as though he is the backup center.  Curious, because Raym looked pretty good in preseason.  I have a feeling that situation is fluid....I think Horn and the Dane and Mike Jackson are safe as outside CBs.  Hill and Smith-Wade (I am not sure where Smith-Wade will end up) are manning the nickel position.  I think they need a fourth outside CB and a big nickel, so at least two of the the three acquired CBs have a shot at a long-term roster spot.

The bottom of the roster is going to be fluid, and week 4 we will see a lot of movement.   In my view, the bottom of the roster is how you start the turnaround process.  We are playing for 2025, in my mind.  I see 5 wins if this is what we are going with--6 or 7 if XL catches on.

• Pie 1