• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We are over the cap

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

Sanders we're kinda stuck with this year unless we could trade him. Next year we just cut his ass post June 1 and save almost $7M. No need for any funny business w that one

Hell I meant to say after this year and I said next year. I know he is on the way out. Was thinking there might be something to be found. 

1 minute ago, strato said:

Hell I meant to say after this year and I said next year. I know he is on the way out. Was thinking there might be something to be found. 

Maybe could save a few million if we traded him to an injury plagued playoff team in a couple months? 

Man I hate the incredibly stupid moves by the powers in charge since Tepper has been here.  I think he clearly had a hand in that.  That is team doesn’t have cap space after all of those ridiculous moves is laughable.  At this point I hate a win now mentality when everyone on the planet knows we don’t have the talent to compete.  It’s become a ridiculous objective and we are clearly rebuilding and desperately need the #1 pick

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

Man I hate the incredibly stupid moves by the powers in charge since Tepper has been here.  I think he clearly had a hand in that.  That is team doesn’t have cap space after all of those ridiculous moves is laughable.  At this point I hate a win now mentality when everyone on the planet knows we don’t have the talent to compete.  It’s become a ridiculous objective and we are clearly rebuilding and desperately need the #1 pick

It would be totally fine if there was no cap space so long its used on real young talent. 

This has to be the first time devoid of talent with no cap space.

The only only proven player that deserves their big check is dbrown. Everyone else is overpaid or unknown.

• Pie 1