• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING: Panthers cut Chaisson

22 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Dude we are picking Edge early next draft unless Bryce gets hit by a bus.  Very little doubt there

Agreed and that was my point-I was saying that we are not adding an Edge via trade this season-that DE from Charlotte who plays for Tennessee--Pearce.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

This is absurd.  I am going to remember how we had 1 good player when people start balling.  This from a guy that had Colorado contending last year.  LOL

I clearly said this season will be about players making a name for themselves.

That means by the end of the season we will have more than 1 star player.

Cmon man just say you agree with me hand me my pie and keep it moving. You want to debate yet there is nothing to debate because we basically agree lmao.

• Pie 1

13 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

Added the name to the title bc all I saw was twitter links and nada. Juan you’re making this way harder than it needs to be. 

I just skip over them at this point

Read what others are saying.

I don't have Twitter and don't plan to. I really don't need to know what other people's random thoughts are at the moment.

10 hours ago, Basbear said:

The hit rate is low for them in the 1st. 

Honestly the best rounds for TEs is 3-5. There's plenty of 5th round studs.

Sanders could be added, he's just a rookie and got a clear path if he puts in the work. 

I'd have 2 overpaided TEs and own the middle field each week. 

A 'miss' by first round standards for a TE is still light years ahead of Tremble and Thomas.  We are always too high to be picking TE in the first anyway, but 2nd?  Yeah, that's the way to go. 

You trust this organization to hit on day 3 pick, especially a potential starter?  Lololollollololololo!!!!!!  You need to do standup comedy man, that's some funny material right there!

Edited by 45catfan

10 minutes ago, NAS said:

would have been nice to sign an Edge with one of the first rounders we could've gotten for Burns.  Thanks Fitterer

Man you still talking about that two year ago offer. That shits dead my guy let it tf go we didn't take the offer we moved on please do the same how many times are we going to cry about missing out on a good deal. 

• Pie 1