• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING: Panthers cut Chaisson

2 minutes ago, RJK said:

KJ Henry looks like a huge upgrade right now 

the bungals are 18th on the wavier, it seems he wasn't highly thought of like most(include me) believed.

I got no clue what they are doing for OLB after clowney, they did try out Charles Harris. If they wait after week one the salary is not guaranteed. 

That's about it unless you trust Randy Gregory to not fail the easiest drug test in the world(he will)

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/_/year/2024/status/available/position/edge/sort/contract_value

Honestly the best route is trade, but ALL teams are looking for edge help. Ultra high demand and low supply, thus 2025 draft is the way......

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, TD alt said:

We might be mediocre, but it isn't because Morgan is just accepting mediocrity. He's doing his best, and I respect that.

There's just soooo much to fix. Plus it seems he's confused given the last few moves along with being over the cap. 

His best method is just to nail the draft and not sign some monster contract bust. Panthers need young talent, that's the key to solving this mess. Load the team up with young talent each year and it will be fixed. 

• Pie 5