• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING: Panthers cut Chaisson

19 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Cap reasons, right. So why didnt Morgan do this last week? Why didnt we just cut him and hold on to Matthews instead of doing the roster gymnastics we did last week just to bring him back? Most of Morgan`s moves have made no sense at all.

1513796348342.png.7d911ad4561c28f4a20db0848e335349.png

5 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I believe no matter what, chaisson counts 1,000,000 towards the -8,000,000.

Dan jerks around mathews for 24hrs and now at the thinnest position group he waives a guy that's been here all off-season. It's like Dan doesn't know how to gm currently. 

As a whole, Fitterer said he sat down with assistant general manager Dan Morgan and went through the whole roster, position by position, comparing it to the 2022 edition. 

For the most part, they drew positives.

"We had mostly positive, a couple equals; there was one negative," Fitterer said.

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

As a whole, Fitterer said he sat down with assistant general manager Dan Morgan and went through the whole roster, position by position, comparing it to the 2022 edition. 

For the most part, they drew positives.

"We had mostly positive, a couple equals; there was one negative," Fitterer said.

I just said yesterday that I changed my mind about Morgan not being fitterereerer;s right hand man. 

Here we are -8,00,000 before week one and Morgan cuts a guy at the thinnest spot and counts 1 million in dead, just why the constant fails??

Edited by Basbear

47 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

Does this team hate Jordan Matthews or something? Geez! Get a pass rusher or another quick twitch WR in case Diontae goes down.

42 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

Already have the most productive TE from training camp on the PS, but you know an injured Ian Thomas is too important. 

Matthews has been on the Active Roster since last Thursday.

• Beer 4

8 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I just said yesterday that I changed my mind about Morgan not being fitterereerer;s right hand man. 

Here we are -8,00,000 before week one and Morgan cuts a guy at the thinnest spot and counts 1 million in dead, just why the constant fails??

Said it before, will say it again, we are fuged, guys. Morgan is more of the same, see how his "sign-offs" are working so far?  

6 minutes ago, 33inNC said:

Said it before, will say it again, we are fuged, guys. Morgan is more of the same, see how his "sign-offs" are working so far?  

I swear I thought over the weekend Morgan didn't like roster, thus how was he fittterereres' right hand guy??

Then todays news hits and Im thinking why did he claim a ST LB for 3,000,000 among other if you're that close to the cap? Plus just gave 1,000,000 to Cut player.  

• Pie 1

Just now, RJK said:

Why did they become the Carolina jaguars??? 

I forgot the stooges name but he's like the VP of panthers drafting now. He was on the jags team for that 2020 draft in which the Panthers traded for CJ and  Laviska Shenault Jr.