• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Week 1 & Season Predictions - A Thread

Bear Hands

8 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

If they can somehow go 4 of 8 through the first 8 games I will start to believe in this group. 

I guess you would after last year. Some people would have the next 9 games pencilled as a win.

If they have a 4-4 stretch I suspect it would be later when the rookies get more adapted, the offense gets on the same page especially the OL. 

• Beer 2

2 hours ago, rayzor said:

i'm sticking with us winning this week and actually fly out of Germany with our 5th or 6th win, but only winning 2-3 after that finishing the season with about 8 wins. 

8 wins would feel like a miracle.

Week 1 close win. Go into bye at 6-4 (Ws at Saints, at Raiders, vs Falcons, at Commanders, vs Saints, vs Giants). Go 2-5 after the bye with losses vs Chiefs, at Eagles, vs Cowboys, at Bucs, and at Falcons, but manage to eke out the division at 8-9 (4-2 vs division) because rest of the division is also trash.

Easy enough to predict 4-6 wins and no playoffs, figured I'd try something different.

Edited by UNCrules2187
  • Pie 2
  • Flames 1

On 9/3/2024 at 11:47 AM, therealmjl said:

I’d take the record but that statline out of Bryce would be extremely underwhelming. I’d rather Bryce go 25/10 3800 yards and the defense suck if I had to choose.

No doubt I want more from him, but this is more in line where I expect things to be. If he keeps the mistakes low and efficiency high, he should get a stat line more in line with your expectations in a Canales’ system… much like Baker had.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I never bought the Falcons being anything so I'm not necessarily surprised by that one but the Bengals losing to the Pats only scoring 10 points is a stunner.

For sure.  Didn't see them losing to the Pats, but I did fear they would be suspect with no BC and after Burrow looked shaky even when healthy last year.  They've got some issues there.