• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Week 1 & Season Predictions - A Thread

Bear Hands

4 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Ha!! You say that but it’s got the vibe of 2003 Rodney Pete and Jack during the Jacksonville first game. 

It really doesn't though.  Rodney Peete was halfway out of the league when he played for the Panthers.  That season wasn't about figuring out if he was the guy moving forward.  It was about having a replacement level QB that wouldn't lose games on a team with a great defense and a good running game.

Bryce wouldn't be benched until at least mid season, and he would have to be playing just awful I would imagine.  I honestly don't expect Bryce to be benched at all this season, unless they hang em up early around week 15.

• Pie 2

25 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

I would probably pick us if the game was in Charlotte.  I never feel good about the team going to New Orleans.

I have no idea what the home crowd will be like this year. I'm not even sure this team has a home field advantage anymore. It should, especially early, but I need to see a decent home crowd to believe it. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

I have no idea what the home crowd will be like this year. I'm not even sure this team has a home field advantage anymore. It should, especially early, but I need to see a decent home crowd to believe it. 

I don't really believe in home field advantage for us.  Just Superdome disadvantage.

• Beer 2

9 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

It think all of you are going to be let down thinking Bryce will be good. If he is then I’ll happily eat crow. 

however, I do think our defense will be good again this year.  Evero has those boys ready to ball out.  

just get you a bottle of A1 ready.

• Beer 1