• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Saints Game Week 1

Jackie Lee

Let's see what they actually run the most before worrying too much about it, Mr Kaye. 

Otherwise the guy is a rookie and hasn't earned it. Making him earn it is the best thing. Give something right in front of him to keep it in his mind. 

This is a W

Sorry but the Aints are aging and have no identity. This feels like a game we should win and start the season off with some new hope.

Carr is a bum, I can't believe Huddlers were suggesting we sign that aging bum. Bryce should be the best QB in this game. We arguably have more on offense than the Aints. Canales will call a better game than the Aints OC. We win this game 21-12.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

55 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

This is a W

Sorry but the Aints are aging and have no identity. This feels like a game we should win and start the season off with some new hope.

Carr is a bum, I can't believe Huddlers were suggesting we sign that aging bum. Bryce should be the best QB in this game. We arguably have more on offense than the Aints. Canales will call a better game than the Aints OC. We win this game 21-12.

I am thinking the same. I think Bryce plays mistake free and we are able to run the ball down their throats. 

Defense can turn Carr over a couple times and seal this.

Edited by therealmjl
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

12 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

This is a W

Tough argument to make that we have the best offense. 

Saints were 9th in points per game last year.  Panthers dead last.  That's a pretty big leapfrog.  

• Pie 1

14 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Mike throwing shade at XL!

Front seven looks good.

But that secondary?  Yikes if Horn gets hurt.  Hell, it is yikes even if Horn stays healthy.  

Edited by Mage