• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Saints Game Week 1

Jackie Lee

2 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Thats cool. But the other side to this is that there MUST be positive results to this. No more blaming the team, the coaches, the "situation". None of that now because the situation is tailored made for you. Bryce has to perform, if you're getting to play freely now because everything is designed just for you opposed to last year there is no reason we should see the same player this year looking like a deer in headlights at times, making costly mistakes, and not willing to take chances. Thats just what it is. Thats a unbiased viewpoint.

Edited by CPF4LIFE
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

34 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Thats cool. But the other side to this is that there MUST be positive results to this. No more blaming the team, the coaches, the "situation". None of that now because the situation is tailored made for you. Bryce has to perform, if you're getting to play freely now because everything is designed just for you opposed to last year there is no reason we should see the same player this year looking like a deer in headlights at times, making costly mistakes, and not willing to take chances. Thats just what it is. Thats an unbiased viewpoint.

Agree

Which also means if Bryce doesn’t show significant progress then we move on after this year. There would be nothing left to see if he still struggles with an offense tailored to his strengths

• Beer 6

5 hours ago, ProcessBlue2 said:

Sure will be more refreshing than Reich's Screen, Slant, Screen. 

It was more along the lines of screen, curl route, curl route.  Where the receivers don't get open and then just stand there.

Edited by Tr3ach
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, RumHam said:

IMO Bryce's natural playmaking instincts were neutered under Frank Reich. He was not playing freely.

means jack fugin poo

Truthfully...I dont buy it but it is what it is.  I don't think a number 1 pick needs this much accommodation to perform but we will see wont we. 

1 hour ago, Tr3ach said:

It was more along the lines of screen, curl route, curl route.  Where the receivers don't get open and then just stand there.

Trust me, when we struggle to move the ball threw the air again it will go back to "receivers just can't get open".

30 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Trust me, when we struggle to move the ball threw the air again it will go back to "receivers just can't get open".

And the OL. And the coaching. And haterz.

I think it's going noticeably better, just because that OL is upgraded for the run game. That's going to help. 

Better enough to really look like an NFL offense? Not sure... looks to me like it is going to look more like the Alabama offense. 

Edited by strato

20 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Ehhhh I’m good friend with a saints fan that travels from Charlotte to NO for home games and even he said the dome is starting to feel the same effects we have with apathy. No where near as much as a home field advantage compared to 17-18 years 

Thanks for the update, along with Jake delhommie, it seems MANY iants fans are not happy about the team. I didn't know it was that bad, but having Dennis Allen and his 7-10 seasons will turn some fans off. 

20 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

If Bryce still looks like a school boy playing against grown men then yes our only way to win is running the ball.....

If Bryce steps up and can make the plays that need to be made we can win in other ways....

If BY has a good game, it will come down to a one score type game. 

My opinion has changed some, iants fans are close to Panthers fans about not liking their team. 

17 minutes ago, strato said:

I think it's going noticeably better, just because that OL is upgraded for the run game. That's going to help. 

Better enough to really look like an NFL offense? Not sure... looks to me like it is going to look more like the Alabama offense. 

Nick Saban said they pretty much how to change the whole offense to accommodate bryce and yes he had success and one a heisman. Whether that will translate to pros is another story. For the record, from what I watched I just didn't like the offense they ran with bryce. 

31 minutes ago, strato said:

If it looks like the Alabama vs Texas offense we're in for another long season. 

• Flames 1