• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Saints Game Week 1

Jackie Lee

12 hours ago, MHS831 said:

I think the Panthers have the element of surprise and game planning against us will be tough.  Quick passes to alleviate their edge pressure and I think we should run the ball a lot.  If we start that pre-snap penalty crap, game over.  I see Corbett with at least one bad snap, and I see the Panther pressure coming from inside--Brown and maybe Shaq.  I would not know how to prepare for Carolina--so maybe we get a game 1 sneak attack.

Yeah i have been thinking this as well. But the saints have a new OC as well... KLINT Kubiak (who????) But we also just have several years of Dennis Allen and there's also the David Carr element that shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. 

I think we could get a few sucker punches in this game, enough to help us pull out a win.

• Beer 1

13 hours ago, MHS831 said:

I think the Panthers have the element of surprise and game planning against us will be tough.  Quick passes to alleviate their edge pressure and I think we should run the ball a lot.   

sneaky sunbeams : r/StartledCats

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

45 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Yeah i have been thinking this as well. But the saints have a new OC as well... KLINT Kubiak (who????) But we also just have several years of Dennis Allen and there's also the David Carr element that shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. 

I think we could get a few sucker punches in this game, enough to help us pull out a win.

I am going to predict that we are able to generate more pressure on Carr than probably anticipated.  I expect our DTs/DEs to get some pressure up the middle.   So it was written on this day. 

Rose Colored Glasses GIF by StickerGiant

• Flames 2

I told my wife that football season begins Sunday at 1 pm, so "if you have anything to say to me, you might want to get it in before then. I will next be available sometime around Valentine's Day, because I am a romantic kind of guy."

Lover Boy Love GIF by BlueStacks

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1

15 minutes ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

Is it ok for us to relapse and have hope again? Or do we as fans not learn our lesson and continue to be let down by the team? (sigh), Here's to smoking that hopium! 

I'm going to have to see something in live game action to give me hope. I'm not just buying in because it has been a long off season and we have been inundated with fluff from the Panthers bot. Being better than last season is a very low bar to clear so I want to see significant improvement across the board.

• Pie 2