• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Camp Confidential Episode 2

Jackie Lee

5 minutes ago, NAS said:

Why would you do that?  Hard cringe man

Just standing out in the hot sun while the game was going on and chatting about life and how his adjustment has been so far. He has heard the doubters anyhow. Not a single bit of hard cringe there. He isn't a stranger I just met randomly at Taco Bell

Just now, Ricky Prickles said:

Just standing out in the hot sun while the game was going on and chatting about life and how his adjustment has been so far. He has heard the doubters anyhow. Not a single bit of hard cringe there. He isn't a stranger I just met randomly at Taco Bell

Ah ok, I hope none of our players ever read this message board, the amount of nonsense that gets spewed out including my own lol 

• Beer 2

2 hours ago, jb2288 said:

You don’t know where they had him ranked tho. They may have had a first round grade on Brooks and shocked they could get him mid second. If you trust your scouting rankings there’d be no reason to wait for next years class when your guys is right there. 

just playing devils advocate, I wanted a CB at that pick personally 

If they had a first round grade on any rb then they are effing stupid.   

• Pie 1

Just now, NAS said:

Ah ok, I hope none of our players ever read this message board, the amount of nonsense that gets spewed out including my own lol 

He had never heard of this message board but was aware of the doubters out there so he has apparently heard it from others but isnt phased and responded how id hoped using it to motivate him to prove he deserves where he was drafted. He never needed much motivation anyhow and is a self motivated fella but it came up in talk. I do believe from our conversation that he is going to catch on to all this sooner rather than later and make the fans proud of him but im biased as I said because ive known and genuinely cared about the good natured person he is for a few years now. He stuck out to me before anyone ever knew who he was in practice and after/before games watching how thankful he was to be there and how thankful he was to be looked up to by so many kids (my own being one of them). I have watched him many times over before he was ever known go way out of his way to be gracious, humble, soft spoken and respectful to so many. He is as genuine and legit of a good human being as they get. Now we just need him to get over the learning curve and believe in himself as he began to his last couple years in college. He is one of the hardest workers ive ever been around and that is no fluff piece.

• Pie 5

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If they had a first round grade on any rb then they are effing stupid.   

If Bo Jackson, Barry Sanders or Walter Payton came out next year and you knew what you knew about them after some research into them, would you not have a first round grade on either because they were RB's?

Edited by Ricky Prickles

8 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I'm tired of excuses and fluff and long term plans when the short term looks like more of the same. Put up or shut up time is here finally this Sunday. 

I'm saving this year's camp confidential til after the season lol.  I watched the last two years and was hype, only to be let down.  I wanna see how it compares in hindsight (which is 50/50) this time.

• Beer 1

Just now, PNW_PantherMan said:

I'm saving this year's camp confidential til after the season lol.  I watched the last two years and was hype, only to be let down.  I wanna see how it compares in hindsight (which is 50/50) this time.

I stopped watching all the fluff after Tepper brought back Rhule for his 3rd year. They haven't given me a reason to look back yet since then other than picking through the BS they get caught slinging yearly.