• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Camp Confidential Episode 2

Jackie Lee

We really seem to have some characters (good personalities) in our drafted rookies.   We already sorta know XL, but the video game where Brooks starts giving Sanders a bit of lip and Wallace later under the mic--Considering the fact that we did not have a first rounder, we seem to have added a top RB (TBD), a top TE, and a top ILB.  If the light comes on for XL and maybe we get something out fo Smith-Wade (and Mike Jackson if you consider we traded our seventh for him) and we could get something out of Crumedy--this could be a great draft-

• Pie 6
  • Flames 1

19 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

We really seem to have some characters (good personalities) in our drafted rookies.   We already sorta know XL, but the video game where Brooks starts giving Sanders a bit of lip and Wallace later under the mic--Considering the fact that we did not have a first rounder, we seem to have added a top RB (TBD), a top TE, and a top ILB.  If the light comes on for XL and maybe we get something out fo Smith-Wade (and Mike Jackson if you consider we traded our seventh for him) and we could get something out of Crumedy--this could be a great draft-

Kool-aid Liquid Tropical Punch Drink ...

15 minutes ago, Johnstonny said:

Kool-aid Liquid Tropical Punch Drink ...

For the record when I was a kid that was one amazing flavor. As far as the Panthers go I would rather be a cautiously hopeful realist than just all out negative about anything and everything so pour me a little Kool aid since I know the story book ending is far from guaranteed 

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Pie 1

12 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

For the record when I was a kid that was one amazing flavor. As far as the Panthers go I would rather be a cautiously hopeful realist than just all out negative about anything and everything so pour me a little Kool aid since I know the story book ending is far from guaranteed 

I've drank so much koolaid ....i'm bloated... None the less i'll be tuned in this coming sunday, as usual

• Beer 2

14 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Is this an attempt at humor?   There is reason for optimism, and for some people, there is a reason for pessimism.  What kind are you?

I'm a realist....I always error on the side of optimism...thus the pessimism now.🤣

5 hours ago, MHS831 said:

You can make the case. It's unlikely they all shine, but even a couple of misses isn't bad. 

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Decent production, it’s just ok

i would be much more interested in seeing the behind the scenes roster building, final cuts, waiver wire decisions 

Yea I feel like over the years it has gotten less and less behind the scenes football stuff and x's and o's and more and more fluff to learn about the players personalities and stuff like that.  I'm not saying it was bad but I personally don't care to watch two players play madden randomly.  This episode basically covered the entire preseason.  They had all kinds of content they could have used but they barely covered any football stuff at all.

Edited by Tr3ach
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 2

56 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

Yea I feel like over the years it has gotten less and less behind the scenes football stuff and x's and o's and more and more fluff to learn about the players personalities and stuff like that.  I'm not saying it was bad but I personally don't care to watch two players play madden randomly.  This episode basically covered the entire preseason.  They had all kinds of content they could have used but they barely covered any football stuff at all.

Yeah it seems way too lighthearted for the worst team in the league last year. The media has gone way downhill in the last 5 years

• Pie 3